This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

lolved it

my stats:
time: 11:06:32.5
deaths: 71

awsome job I really like your creativity and hope you apply it to all of your future games

Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

I wish I knew this things when I first started out

Hey thank you so much man I really appreciate the time, effort, and quality you put into this tutorial. The explanations where easy to understand and very well organized. And the BEST part was the voice overs you did for each animation for that I give you props. :D
Thanks again I'm gonna start using what I've learned here to finally get some descent FBF.

Magical-Arts responds:

Glad you found it useful :)

Limoids Limoids

damn kids with your superior AS

lol loved it, plain and simple and too the point, nice mix with the colors as well lol looks like everyones surpasing my score, um but also man if you go into publish in Flash and disable sound you can get a lower file size so t will be 1 kb on re upload.

Audacity Tutorial Audacity Tutorial

forgot something

to export as mp3 your going to need the lame_enc.dll(just do a google search for it)

iMate900 responds:

I'll add that, but Audacity has a button to download LAME.

Pushies (kb game) Pushies (kb game)

sweet api

but I think they pushed the deadline for this to tom oh well im done my game so hopefully it gets at least 3/4 of what you got :P also ya I found that to fix the wall glitch just add an if statement such as:

if((player._x+"player's_width") >= Stage.width){
player._x-=5;
}

I recommend getting the player's width from its properties as that gives me the best results so far... also this is in AS2 format :P

regardless good job man ALMOST 3/5

andy70707 responds:

oh yeah, I found that. Im not gonna bother finding the .fla and changing and re-uploading, hardly anyone ever sees flashes when they are past the portal. API must set the regestration point to top left, so when I refer to 0 x, it only picks it up as bieng in that position when the regestration point is there.

OrangeRunner2 EngineDemo OrangeRunner2 EngineDemo

pretty good for a demo

but hey man I noticed that if you running real fast toward the guy with the pistol from behind him and disarm him sumtimes the guy stays in air when hes about to do the twirl and shoot the black stick, I don't really know if weather or not the way the black stick is facing is an issue or not, over all good game with a nice look to it. Hope this helps.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll fix that. Thanks for the review

Flash Project Page 1 Flash Project Page 1

Looks liek this could definitatly be something!

Wow I tried printing it and it worked great, you should try to add font types and sizes, and even color if at all possible =D. LOl you could(if you tried) make a clone of MS word but in flash. Bravo

-Lazer Shot X- -Lazer Shot X-

Like it Man

THe game play itself was what made me want to keep playing, and the music only bosted that feeling I got to 3874 and had to stop to wright this reveiw :D good job

The Super Dora's Game The Super Dora's Game

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF JUST HAPPENED LOL I BEAT THE GAME BUT WTF FUNNY HAHAHA GOOD JOB MAN 5/5

Color Game Color Game

GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

the plot of this game made no sense at all try giving better instructions as to what we are supposed to do because some of the buttons where mixed up and in the wrong places, improve on your AS and planning a little bit and you'll do way better, because this game looks as if it could have some potential if you put more into it. sorry man 1/5 :(