The Carpool Incident The Carpool Incident

Check your AS man

Right click - play didn't do anything. Good music for what its worth.

A Barn Owl A Barn Owl

It was pretty good.

Only thing I would recommend is trying to increase your framerate as it was a bit chalky at times, that or my computer is utter shit. But anyways a framerate of at least 30 should give you smoother animation.

great china will rule great china will rule

remember me?

hey dude nice to see that you are making movies I think that this one needs to be animated a bit more, kinda funny though conidering what was going on that day it fits nicely. 5/5

CrowsFeet CrowsFeet

got me

the ending scared me like hell, lol preetty cool sound too it was one of those sounds that gives you a weird taste in your moth after hearing it, XD lol gj

Waffle Vs. Skittles Waffle Vs. Skittles

well not to be a dink but...

when the skittle was chasing the waffle with the gun it kinda looked like a giant pen1s... but ya waffles kick ass voted 5, also with the graphics all was well Id just have to say try to make the movement a bit smoother other than that gj

Bob buys an X-Box Bob buys an X-Box

lol

the thing that I find funny with this is that with PS3s you have to install the games onto them first before even playing em. well good animation anyway.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

....

I was almost afraid to click play... I think I still am. Good job

MadSeth 3: Recrudescence MadSeth 3: Recrudescence

Ah a nice sequal to a good series.

lol had a good fram rate and animation, lol I saw the easter eg with the sword that had the triforce on it lol <X very good man.

Rapheus responds:

Perhaps that's because our mystery sniper is indeed Link. Parallel universe Link, mind you. ;)

Avatar Boredom Dub 8 Avatar Boredom Dub 8

eh...

It was funny and all but it seemed like a total copout that you actually ripped from the TV show and added in a voiceover. Though don't get me wrong I love submissions like this. I dont really think Newgrounds should endorse this kindof thing, because its just asking for more legal trouble, and acounts being delete, etc. This kind of thing really should just be for youtube in my opinion, because it only takes two bees to make a hive(or one queen bee whatever) and I can already see something like this growing far out of hand. Though goodjobe with the timeing of the voice, this is just my opinion.

Ultimate Nub Madness Ultimate Nub Madness

it was okay

Its just that you spelt "Krinkels" wrong in the credits, lol also the train part was the best in my opinoin.

JmX300 responds:

thanks xD i was not a bug I say kringels intencionality xD